Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is so unbelievable and yet seems true! He has a 5 million dollar garage and parked in there is a Chevrolet Cruze. Of course there is a mass of other STUFF as well but a Cruze....

The Man Who Built a $5 Million Garage

and the youtube raw link

Million Dollar Rooms: Lake Tahoe Subterranean Garage - YouTube

and CNET rich people and their toys!

A garage Batman would envy | The Car Tech blog - CNET Reviews

So there is a twist to the tail, we don't get to see the real car collection. "$5 million car collection (not shown)" Later sale clip talks about 30 million worth of cars in the garage!
Well it was nice to dream for a while that someone with all that money would actually drive a Cruze.

Result = Allusion shattered :) Life is not fair. It took me 20 years to save enough my Cruze. How long did it take him?
Yet I think I am the prouder one!!!!

Hey it was for sale or maybe still is?
http://money.cnn.com/2012/05/04/real_estate/unique-homes-lake-tahoe/

Minsik.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
You would need a 5 million dollar any thing to even think of living in and around Lake Tahoe . They Hibernate for 5 months of the year there . When it snows it is counted in feet as in 5 to 10 feet and not inches like the rest of world . And if you have the money that is 1 nice place to spend it . So why not a cruzen to save a few bucks on the consumption of petrol . Cool ....................

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
arghhhh. I searched for a previous post, not hard enough it looks like! Not to worry as it was still amazing stuff.
Also the Portugal barn. Why? How could they afford to do that?

As they say, "Nowt as queer as folk".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts