403 Posts
Current mods?

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
My thoughts exactly ^ ... I threw in a K&N filter too... that seems to make it a little nicer. The Trifecta Tune ups max boost so even MORE sexually stimulating turbo spool sound... all three and you won't be able to contain your body fluids long enough to complain about sound again.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
My ECO sounds strong with Borla cat back/drop in K&N and Trifecta tune. No clown car here.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Single handedly caused global warming... worth it.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Accords are nice... Guy driving one around here sitting on 19s lowered a bit and some NEARLY stock LED headlights and signature lights that are clearly aftermarket after closer look... really clean. But yea... havent seen too many Darts around... I like the styling... I like the ads.... It just hasnt convinced me it's a good car yet.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I know how you feel about the dart sounds, they sound so much better. I too was close to buying a dart before my cruze but financially at the time the cruze made more sense. I am on a quest as well to have that sexy turbo sound and deep growl. I got the k&N sri the first week I had the car, has kept me entertained. I crave exhaust so my Hottexhaust Magnaflow pieces just came in today. I am going to do within the next 2 weeks, a muffler delete, replace the resonator with a magnaflow magnapack and y pipe out to quad tips through my diffuser. Cant wait and once all is said and done will do some good you tube vids. Hardwood Floor Table Wood Room
Laminate flooring Floor Hardwood Wood flooring Flooring

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,524 Posts
Accords are nice... Guy driving one around here sitting on 19s lowered a bit and some NEARLY stock LED headlights and signature lights that are clearly aftermarket after closer look... really clean. But yea... havent seen too many Darts around... I like the styling... I like the ads.... It just hasnt convinced me it's a good car yet.
The Dart has been the only car I've driven lately and walked away from and thought, "what a piece of crap". Anything re-design from any other manufacturer has pretty much impressed me in some way, some even moreso than the Cruze.

The power is nice...once the 1.4T gets going. It's seriously laggy. The interior screams Neon.

I was just using the Accord as an example of how quickly a "good" car can sell. I've seen the same red Dart sitting at a dealership on my way to the grocery store for months.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I honestly didnt mind the interior of the dart and found the power was good. I had a neon when I was younger and had a good time beating souped up civics. It was a fun little car and aside from my constant abuse was pretty reliable.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Do a muffler swap or a resonator delete. Or both together. Will definitely wake it up. I'll post a vid of my exhaust in a sec when I get on the laptop

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
485 Posts

This is with a Muffler swap, Resonator delete, o2 housing gutted, and Downpipe gutted

Reactions: jmurf

·
Registered
267 Posts
My thoughts exactly ^ ... I threw in a K&N filter too... that seems to make it a little nicer. The Trifecta Tune ups max boost so even MORE sexually stimulating turbo spool sound... all three and you won't be able to contain your body fluids long enough to complain about sound again.
uh- it's a sad day when a 1.4T can arouse you like that ;)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.