Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Their own tune and downpipe etc if you called them in advance to schedule a trip to their facility in Indiana? And would they also do the exhaust or that isn鈥檛 something they do?

Just curious. I wanted a reason to take a trip to Indiana anyway 馃槀

Premium Member
If I were them, I wouldn't do it unless the car didn't have a license plate on it and was being hauled, not driven away afterwards.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I knew someone with insight who actually tried to get them to do so or something. Guess when the time comes I鈥檒l call.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I feel odd about phone conversations like that haha. Plus it鈥檚 a far away I wish someone if they knew a place in Ky Tn Va or Oh that does the installs would let me know so I could just arrange to take it somewhere Close and have it installed.

Registered
Their own tune and downpipe etc if you called them in advance to schedule a trip to their facility in Indiana? And would they also do the exhaust or that isn鈥檛 something they do?

Just curious. I wanted a reason to take a trip to Indiana anyway 馃槀
You could take a visit to the studebaker plant. I heard it's still there.

Premium Member
We have several auto related museums in Indiana. There is a Stutz museum in Indy ironically in a Building named the Stutz building, I haven鈥檛 visited that one. Then there is a really cool museum in Auburn, In home of the Auburn, Cord, Dusenberg. I have been to that one. I am not familiar with the Studebaker place, it is probably in the South Bend area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
Cynical
Chevrolet Cruze Forums
CruzeTalk.com forum, news, discussions and the best community for owners to discuss all things related to the Chevy Cruze.
Full Forum Listing