Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to quit smoking (pack a day type of guy) and my buddy got me into vaping I have a sub ohm Istick 30 watt mod and I have to say it's working so far the e liquid I use is only 3 mg of nicotine and I'm down to 3 cigarettes a day, what set up is everyone else using

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
I've been vaping for about 5 years. Best switch I ever made. Started out with 24mg, and now I am only using 1mg. I may decide to just quit someday, but I still like it for now. I mix my own juice so I know there is nothing bad in it.

I use the eGO batteries. When I started I was using an old 510 atomizer. Those were a mess to use, but there weren't many other options. Because of the mess, I did direct dripping for a while. Later I switched to cartomizers. Now I am using a BDC tank. The tanks were a huge improvement on vaping.

You should increase your nicotine and make the complete switch to vaping. Use enough nicotine that you don't feel like you need a cigarette and it will make the switch easier. Then later you can reduce the nicotine slowly. But don't worry about reducing the nic until you have successfully made the switch.

I also personally believe you should use a standard battery and a standard atomizer. Don't use the low resistance atomizers or high voltage batteries. I say this because some research has shown that higher voltage and lower resistance causes the juice to burn more, which causes more toxic chemicals to form. I also suggest staying away from all of the flavorings for the same reason. I don't add any flavor to my juice, and I still love it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know I am quite late to comment but maybe it helps someone else, really vape help us to get rid of smoking, I also was doing smoking 1 packet per day, it was lil bit difficult to get rid of it, now I use vape occasionally, I mostly buy my stuff from ECig-City Coupons, because here varieties of flavors are available , it helps me to stay away from cigarette. I hope you will also quit smoking soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts