Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

I am considering buying a new laptop with Windows 10 installed. I currently have my trifecta tune on my older laptop with windows 7. Has anyone used their software with windows 10 yet?

Thanks!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,271 Posts
Hi All!

I am considering buying a new laptop with Windows 10 installed. I currently have my trifecta tune on my older laptop with windows 7. Has anyone used their software with windows 10 yet?

Thanks!
Sup Lizzie . Nobody Knows what every Some One knows and I do not Know Either ....Have 2 Laptops and a Tablet with the Torque APP Pro and a BASF OBD II wifi or Bluetooth Interface ..and then Somebody with a direct link to Trifecta tune will help ya out with your Querrie !

Reactions: LizzieCruze

·
Registered
37 Posts
My lap top was updated to Windows 10 and its also 64 bit working system and its about 4 years old. So yes, it will work. My bro inlaw had a lap top that was 10 years old and it worked but he had to find drivers for the EZ flash cable to work with his windows XP OS. Hope this helps :)

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
4,410 Posts
Had to think about it for a second since I just reflashed my Cobalt with the steel-wheel tune (speed correction) - and yep, our laptop has Windows 10. Also about 4-5 years old. So as mentioned above - you should be set.

Reactions: LizzieCruze
1 - 4 of 4 Posts