Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
15,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is one rule for this thread. You talk about the interview and the subjects discussed in the interview. You don't talk about what you heard on CNN, you don't talk about what you read on occupydemocrats.com. You talk about what he said in the interview, and if you don't watch the entire 28-minute interview, you don't respond in this thread. I want an intelligent, informed discussion. If you want to talk about how much you hate Donald Trump, create a new thread for that. Anything not relevant to this interview will be deleted and a warning given.

Onto the subject, have a listen to this interview, and let me know what you think.

Donald Trump: 'I Will Win the Latino Vote' - NBC News

·
Registered
574 Posts
1[SUP]st [/SUP]I love Donald trump & will vote for him.He is the only one who does have something to lose like he stated & has already.He speaks about things that others would have brought up in this election. Ifhe does win & I hope he does I hope he does do the changes he is talkingabout. Make Mexico pay to secure are borders, more jobs here for us & the legalimmigrants living here too. He’s just tired of seeing good jobs that we can dogo to other countries. Like Mexico being the new car manufacture mecca of theworld (2billion dollar ford plant) & no more selling are older military toother counties so they give it up to the real terrorist. This country isbecoming to be a bunch of wussies because the TRUTH hurts. L

PS: I’m 1[SUP]st[/SUP] generation Portuguese & my dadcame here illegally back in 1961 when there was no handouts. So don’t eventhink I’m racist, I’m a realist. Like trump said enough is enough we need totake this country back & help out us first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts