Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[h=1]GM CEO Mary Barra Ordered a Murdered-Out Corvette Z06[/h] Boldride

Jonathon Klein‎May‎ ‎27‎, ‎2015

CEOs of big companies are usually pretty boring. Their no-nonsense hard-working attitude typically relates to their success. But every so often, these CEOs shed their dorky vestiges and do something fun, and it makes us respect them that much more. That’s exactly what happened when we heard this next story.
According to Corvetteblogger, Mary Barra, CEO of GM, has gone out — or rather, probably just picked up a phone — and ordered an all-new, all-black-everything Corvette Z06 Convertible.
RELATED: See More of the 650-Horsepower Corvette Z06

Pictures began leaking out last week of the murdered-out Z06 that was reportedly headed to Barra’s garage. The black-on-black Corvette Z06 features yellow brake calipers, a Z07 Performance Package, and the all new 8-speed auto. And just to refresh your memory, it has 650 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque under the hood. It’s an absolute animal.
Let’s just hope that Barra isn’t afraid to rip off some donuts in the GM parking lot.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I would have been a lot more interested if she had chosen a manual instead of the automatic.
Good advertising for the NEW auto. I see what she's doing here:)

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Meant she seems to be a nice person, and will probably drive her Corvette at 20 mph like I drive my Supra.

Not sure why she selected a rag top for two reasons. First they are targets for utility knifes, so she better be extra nice.

Second if she drops the top, her hair would get all messed up. Ha, if like my wife, I only removed my removable top once, and she spends hours fixing her hair. So she said, never again, leave it on. I still kept my military type hair cut, one wipe with my hand, and I am done.

·
Administrator
25,038 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
Why would I want to mess with her?

Her kids are like growed up and ahh she likes to get there with a quickness so ahh , $$$$$$$$$$$ . she has enough to pick up the gratuity and not whine about IT .. Just My type !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts