Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was heavy rainfall at very my area and my 2014 chevrolet cruze was partially immersed in the water. The water was a little above the exhaust pipe, after the rain subsides I tried using the key to unlock the doors but the doors can't open. For past two days I still can't open the car doors neither to even start with the key. What should i do?

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
What happen if you try to open the door with the key? Not by pressing any button, but using the key itself in the driver's door.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
There was heavy rainfall at very my area and my 2014 chevrolet cruze was partially immersed in the water. The water was a little above the exhaust pipe, after the rain subsides I tried using the key to unlock the doors but the doors can't open. For past two days I still can't open the car doors neither to even start with the key. What should i do?
Hi Newman,

I'm sorry to hear about this concern you're experiencing with your Cruze. Our team works closely with our dealerships and we recommend getting an official diagnosis at a certified GM dealership. I'd be happy to reach out to your dealership to discuss all available options to get your vehicle diagnosed. If this interests you, please send us a private message with your VIN, current mileage, full contact information, and preferred dealership.

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 3 of 3 Posts