Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Napa also has a “fixed” intake, described on their know how site. It has a retaining piece that sounds a lot like how I’m hearing the Dorman one described. Mine (NAPA) arrives tomorrow. Obviously, I shouldn’t have much to say about it’s function anytime soon.
A very long story short, I was able to obtain a special coverage that was similar to B2B until 106K Mi, because my cars a turd and I’ve had just about every problem at least twice. That turns into a pumpkin in less than 1k. It wouldn’t be any stretch to say I’ve had almost all problems I have seen mention, a few twice, and some more, especially anything that involves the engine needing a tight seal. Even 2 front mains.
The Napa part # NOE 60215541. It’s late and I don’t remember the rules here about links so I’ll say search “ 1.4 ecotec oil burning napa” and it should show up at or near the top. I’m hoping replacing my intake early will save me at least from having to do a front main on my dime. NAPA take credit for the fix on theirs, don’t know how that compares to the Dorman model.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.