Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I received notice from GM about this. They said if you were experiencing any of the symptoms to take it to a certified dealership for repairs. I had some of the misfire, jerking while stopping, lunging, etc., but no check engine light. I called the dealership and they want to charge $100-$150 just to take a look and determine if that is truly the cause. I don’t trust that they would actually tell the truth about it, and say the cause was something else.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I received notice from GM about this. They said if you were experiencing any of the symptoms to take it to a certified dealership for repairs. I had some of the misfire, jerking while stopping, lunging, etc., but no check engine light. I called the dealership and they want to charge $100-$150 just to take a look and determine if that is truly the cause. I don’t trust that they would actually tell the truth about it, and say the cause was something else.
The dealership I bought the car from was not forthcoming with issues with the vehicle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.