Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've been thinking about installing a Pioneer AppRadio for my 2012 LS, however, I don't want to use the Metra kit and have my buttons removed :/ instead, I want to use this Navi & Digital Display Housing to have a more sleek look since I also don't want any of those Chinese headunits, I just want to know if there is any inconvenient and if I should use the PAC or the GMOS.

· Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Man those things have come down, thought they were $150.
I was checking out the app radio 2 at best buy yesterday. Going for $279.
Looks really nice but if it's not Bluetooth and you have to plug it in to make calls and listen to music then I'd rather go the tablet way.

Be sure to post your review.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Premium Member
4,468 Posts
Looks really nice but if it's not Bluetooth and you have to plug it in to make calls and listen to music then I'd rather go the tablet way.

I'm pretty sure you have to plug your phone in so you have internet and the apps work I also am thinking about the app radio2

· Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I actually don't mind it having Bluetooth streaming, I'd rather plug my iPhone 4S because almost all my music is in 320 kbps and I can tell the difference between USB and Aux and BT Stream, but the AppRadio 3 has Siri Eyes Free and BT for calls and stream, and it looks too good (at least for me and my uses) compared to DVD receivers that it's pretty much a MUST BUY, I would buy it around January next year, but I just need to know if I would have enough housing space to put it where the OEM headunit is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.