Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Doug Thorley axle-back

13K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  SRT8-to-Eco! 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
awesome sound its all stainless sounds amazing opens the car up alot its really a noticeable change drives real easy and i cant figure out how to show pics

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
...where is the sentence punctuation? It's difficult to tell where one thought ends and next begins--difficult to understand--sorry.

...looks like you're texting from an hand-held.

#6 ·
Interesting, on the 1.8L, does the stock muffler go straight back like that? I know on my 1.4 it sits under the trunk and the piping enters and leaves on the same side of the muffler... Suspension differences?

#7 ·
yea the 1.8 was this big huge thing stuffed under the trunk im feelin a good 7-8hp its doesnt down shift as much when on the freeway it has passing power and also it shifts normally around 2500 rather than 3000 and thats driving easy following cars not being a slug

#17 ·
...Doug Thorley™ does d*mn good work!

#19 ·
...especially in California (land of CARB...and not carbohydrates)!

#24 ·
...remember the saying: "...the early birds get the worms..."?

...well, in this case, the early CruzeTalk members got the "freebies" because they let their cars be used for "fitting" new components.

#26 ·
...as the Realtors always say: "...location, location, location..."

#27 ·
Sounds ***** good any new updates for the system, yet, 70AARCUDA since your vouching , sounds like a done deal once they get everything worked out, prices put up online, I'm going for this thing once I got a price , to see if I have to save alittle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.