Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have never played with and exhaust this much so i dont no if this is going to be a problem....i have a 2.25" cat back exhaust and i've been looking and putting a down pipe and a mid pipe on, but when looking for one they are 2.5" will that cause any problems? Or will it make no difference and be fine?

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
So i have never played with and exhaust this much so i dont no if this is going to be a problem....i have a 2.25" cat back exhaust and i've been looking and putting a down pipe and a mid pipe on, but when looking for one they are 2.5" will that cause any problems? Or will it make no difference and be fine?
Well it depends on the flange. The down pipe will.fit stock exhaust which should be 2.25" and you can always custom make your mid pipe that way you know it will work.

Sent From An Antique,
My Original Droid.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh okay...well im looking at the zzp downpipe if that helps so it should fit where the stock is, and what's the flange? (i no a noob question lol)

Also i see you are running the trifecta tune may i ask how many miles or kilometers you have on it, and if you've had any troubles with it or anything go wrong. And what kinda of gains you got with yours and what are you boosting at. thanks alot.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Are you running stock exhaust. And there are other options then ZZP. And Trifecta is very reputable I'm.running select a tune which has two modes ECO which I am usually in and under evey boos I see anout 16 psi and the there's performance tune which I see usually 20 psi nut can max out at 22 psi in hotter weather. I have been tuned since 7,000 miles I'm at 28,000 now so 20,000 miles and no problems I can still achieve amazing MPGs.

Sent From An Antique,
My Original Droid.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh okay thanks for your help and I think I got the downpipe and mid pipe figured out as we'll I heard yours on YouTube which sounded good I liked it and I think I better run the tune

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts