Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So we seem to be in a super green time in our world and it seems like we could create a DPF type filter for all coal fired electric plants. This could allow all manufacturing etc. to continue without crippling all of the economies in the world. Appears to be a very redundant idea but emissions are emissions and we should be able to scrub the soot and the sulfur [sulfur dioxide] from the exhaust.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your response guys, and good information. I just wish that we could do more than we are currently doing because stopping coal production and use completely is going to create a huge hole in the world economies. I know that we are trying to use alternatives but imo they're not going to materialize quick enough to replace coal. Maybe natural gas but we don't seem to be converting to it very fast. Btw, I'm not a promoter for the coal lobby I'm just saying it could get rough in the near future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.