Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put into Office by GOD said Mike Lyndell, the My Pillow Guy & Crack Cocaine expert now working with the U.S. Government making My Pillow Body Bags. Trump said no need for masks anymore

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned Friday that there isn't any "strong" evidence that an anti-malaria drug has proven effective in the coronavirus fight.
“We’ve got to be careful that we don’t make that majestic leap to assume that this is a knockout drug. We still need to do the kinds of studies that definitely prove whether any intervention is truly safe and effective," Fauci, who is also a member of the White House coronavirus task force, said during an interview on "Fox & Friends."
Fauci's comments came in response to a question about a recent poll of more than 6,700 doctors in 30 countries, with 37 percent of physicians saying they “felt” that the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine was the most effective for treating COVID-19 as cases.

“We don’t operate on how you feel, we operate on what evidence and data is,” Fauci said, adding that it was "not a very robust study" or "overwhelmingly strong."
“But when you don’t have that information, it’s understandable why people will want to take at any slightest hint that it’s effective, and I have no problem with that," he added...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Then why are Italy, Spain and several other countries prescribing the frick out of this drug? It has been noted that it works better when given early.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Then why are Italy, Spain and several other countries prescribing the frick out of this drug? It has been noted that it works better when given early.
Desperation? Where was it noted that it works better when given early, I missed that part. Trump said he might start taking it himself which leads me to believe that he is also 'infested'. The daily death toll is rising and no one except the elite have been tested, one way to keep our numbers low. I strongly feel I have/had it. It was different, very different

·
Administrator
25,374 Posts
The FDA has approved this drug for widespread trials, taking the unprecedented step of allowing doctors to make their own decisions as long as they report back the results.

The French are using hydrocloroquine in combination with an AIDS drug. It may be that a single drug isn't sufficient.

·
Administrator
25,374 Posts
Desperation? Where was it noted that it works better when given early, I missed that part. Trump said he might start taking it himself which leads me to believe that he is also 'infested'. The daily death toll is rising and no one except the elite have been tested, one way to keep our numbers low. I strongly feel I have/had it. It was different, very different
Where the hell did you hear that only the elite are being tested. Anyone who shows up at a hospital with symptoms is being tested. The FDA seriously drug it's feet on allowing private companies to start making testing kits. In fact there is a company ready to start shipping test kits to anyone who wants one, but is not allowed because of FDA restrictions on home test kits.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where the hell did you hear that only the elite are being tested. Anyone who shows up at a hospital with symptoms is being tested. The FDA seriously drug it's feet on allowing private companies to start making testing kits. In fact there is a company ready to start shipping test kits to anyone who wants one, but is not allowed because of FDA restrictions on home test kits.
You Believe that? 75% of America live in Rural Americans where the Hospitals turn you away. My Doctor has a 5 week waiting list. In the meantime lets get together?

·
Administrator
25,374 Posts
You Believe that? 75% of America live in Rural Americans where the Hospitals turn you away. My Doctor has a 5 week waiting list. In the meantime lets get together?
Five week waiting list for what? If you show up with symptoms at any hospital you'll be treated. A doctor's waiting list right now is for everything else.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Five week waiting list for what? If you show up with symptoms at any hospital you'll be treated. A doctor's waiting list right now is for everything else.
You are funny! We still don't have Face masks, ANY Toilet Paper or Paper Towels, Hand Sanitizer, and lastly most food products in an area of 150,000 people.

This just show up at a Hospital nonsense is a Fox News fallacy

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Tp and pt are starting to show up now.

Walmart is even stacking up on oximeters.
I bought the only thermometer they had.

Went to the hospital yesterday for sudden high blood pressure consulting. The thing they used to measure forehead. Harborfreight sells a infrared temp that reads just as good as their machine.

97* is what they measured. Now I have a reference point.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tp and pt are starting to show up now.

Walmart is even stacking up on oximeters.
I bought the only thermometer they had.

Went to the hospital yesterday for sudden high blood pressure consulting. The thing they used to measure forehead. Harborfreight sells a infrared temp that reads just as good as their machine.

97* is what they measured. Now I have a reference point.
Keep that BP in check, the good thing, BP meds are usually really cheap. I picked mine up at Rite Aid about 2 hours ago, and took a quick walk around the store, none of the above items available. Funny though you can still buy Soap, most people in my town don't seem to use that?

·
Administrator
25,374 Posts
You are funny! We still don't have Face masks, ANY Toilet Paper or Paper Towels, Hand Sanitizer, and lastly most food products in an area of 150,000 people.

This just show up at a Hospital nonsense is a Fox News fallacy
View attachment 286207
The hospitals here in Denver are saying to show up if you have symptoms. Sounds to me like your local hospital really needs to be shuttered as they're not doing their job.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The hospitals here in Denver are saying to show up if you have symptoms. Sounds to me like your local hospital really needs to be shuttered as they're not doing their job.
That wasn't my hospital, that's the standard signage you see on hospitals nationwide. Just saw Jared Polis who seems more concerned than you, Colorado is the next hotspot they say?

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
The hospital I went to yesterday had drive up testing.

Supposedly we have those 15 minute tests.

Over 20,000 tested with 1700 confirmed.

They did have a sign but don't remember what it said. It wasn't turning people away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts