Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a question for you guys. How do I change my fog light bulbs? I tried the search function and all I found was how to install Fog Lights..... Mines a 2013 if that matters.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Is one out already? Isn't that covered under the B2B warranty? If it's out already, I'd think that was a defective bulb, if it's not a wiring issue.

If you are just putting different bulbs in, then never mind.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Ha, use to tell my students, no such thing as a dumb question. Until now! LOL.

Put the car on oil changing ramps, drop the front cover, have to twist the sockets our, pull out the old bulb and put in the new. Now this can be a major problem if you live in an apartment complex. One of my kids does, can't even clean the bugs off the windshield without getting into deep trouble.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Now this can be a major problem if you live in an apartment complex. One of my kids does, can't even clean the bugs off the windshield without getting into deep trouble.
Why is that?? I live in an apartment complex in a loft in the very back, I wipe it off everyday when I get home after my 80 mile round trip to work with no problems..

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Ha, use to tell my students, no such thing as a dumb question. Until now! LOL.

Put the car on oil changing ramps, drop the front cover, have to twist the sockets our, pull out the old bulb and put in the new. Now this can be a major problem if you live in an apartment complex. One of my kids does, can't even clean the bugs off the windshield without getting into deep trouble.
Why is that?? I live in an apartment complex in a loft in the very back, I wipe it off everyday when I get home after my 80 mile round trip to work with no problems..
Depends on the apartment complex. Some of the managers have Napoleon complexes. I've seen apartment complexes fine people for flying the US flag on Independence Day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts