Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dvd,navigation,rear camera system!!!!!! Only 300 dollars!

here it is guys, my cruze is going so I am selling my system I have been using. This comes with a DVD player that sits in your glove box and plays even while driving. I installed the gps software which works great!! This also has a slot for a mini sd card to store even more music. The reverse camera works flawlessly, all you have to do is tap into the reverse light wire which is not hard and you every time you put the car in reverse you will see behind you!! This system also has bluetooth for phone usage built in just incase you have a cruze without bluetooth!!! Most importantly this system keeps all stock functionality like onstar and such. The stock screen pops up on the bottom whenever you want. I am selling this for 300 plus shipping which is a steal compared to new ones. I will include installation instructions as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Yeah, pics of the actual unit

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It comes with everything needed, harness and canbus. I forgot to mention that the eject button on the actual DVD player does not work, you just have to press eject on the screen instead. The harness looks confusing at first but if you take your time it shouldn't be a problem. I am including the directions that came with the unit, plus I believe there are threads on here showing the installation process.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's not a bad price, even if I must say that you can buy from China on Alibaba a new set for 380 USD plus shipping costs - brand FEDOM, ANYGO or ROADROVER (it's the same)
If you Google it you'll find the easily

·
Registered
377 Posts
ok cruzeman i need to check a few numbers and see if i can afford it with a few vacations coming up. will let you know soon.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, no problem. I can load your state and surrounding states on the sd card before i ship. fyi, the unit was shipped with bad nav software and I put alot of time into it and got the igo software working perfectly. I installed the gps antenna in the dashboard bin so it was hidden and it worked flawlessly. I even added some things to the igo software that shows your current elevation and a couple of other things that i cannot remember off hand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.