Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
probably but i couldnt find part numbers, and when they do pop up, they'll be on back order for a bit im sure. also not positive they'll bolt right up :/ wont know till we have them but i also want to get the underpanels

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...because the Eco shutters open/close in response to both engine temperature and vehicle speed, their operation will be under computer control, which means the ECU will probably utilize specifically different programming, which all other Cruze's wouldn't have.

...I'd like to have the shutter on our LTZ, but am waiting for more information and what kind of re-programming would be required.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was wondering if anybody knows the part number to the underbody panel for the Eco. I would like to convert my LTZ if possible thanks.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Its not just the shutter, its an entirely different front fascia the width of the opening to the radiator is different and the lower grill is different

·
Registered
70 Posts
The shutter assy is part # 95991352 list price of $ 124.00, the actuator is part # 95970283, list price of $ 229.51. As stated above, this is computer controlled so having the parts may mean nothing unless someone can figure out if the current computer has the program, or if you would need an ECO computer.

·
Registered
391 Posts
...or we can just install a piece of cardboard and tether some string into the center console... same effect and like +25hp horsepower ;)

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...sorry, it (shutter) helps lower the cars' aerodynamic drag, it does nothing for the engines' hp or torque output.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...anybody else notice the word "...SAAB..." in the SAAB "AERO" PERFORMANCE PKG (WA7) parts descriptions?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts