Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I have a cruze eco it has 6100 KM on it. I noticed a knocking noise under the hood. I have brought it to a chev dealer who toldme that it was the High pressure fuel regulator. They also said they contacted GM who told them that they have not herd of this problem and have to do some testing before they repair it. There might not even be a fix for it yet. It is a real disappointment the service I am getting from GM. Let me know your thoughts or advise or if anyone is having the same problem please.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not sure but that is what all the tech guy at the dealerships are tell me. It sucks I wish I could upload the video but I can't it won't except the video format but it is loud knocking. it doesn't happen all the time only once and a while and only when I am idoling. GM is telling me that is just the noise of the cruze and there is no fix right now

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sounds like well trained tecs just like here in spokane...They bever can find anything. Im wating for something in my front axle Wheel bearing, axle or something to finally just break..And say oh guess there was something wrong

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well now they have told me that it is the air conditioner and not the Fuel regulator. The car has been in 3 times and each time they say oh well I will get back to you I ave to call out techs at GM . Bull**** just fix the car and let me know when its done. They have drained some of the freon out of the airconditioner stating that it would fix the problem. NOPE it didnt so it is going in for the 3rd time today so they can check some wires and if that doesn't work then they will let me know what their techs have to say sooooo frustrating

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Well now they have told me that it is the air conditioner and not the Fuel regulator. The car has been in 3 times and each time they say oh well I will get back to you I ave to call out techs at GM . Bull**** just fix the car and let me know when its done. They have drained some of the freon out of the airconditioner stating that it would fix the problem. NOPE it didnt so it is going in for the 3rd time today so they can check some wires and if that doesn't work then they will let me know what their techs have to say sooooo frustrating
If you lived states side all you would need is time 4 and 5 and than you could ask for a new Cruze... ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That would be nice it is going in again for the 4th time when they replace the air conditioner compressor. But as I am the only ECO around I am still waiting for the part to come in. who knows how long that will be. All this time I am driving a car with a loud knocking noise in it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts