Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching the web for little upgrades to do to my eco. Alot of the time I just see people saying get rid of it or the same old negative bs. I know it's not a race car it's a eco just wanting little more kick out of it. Anyone know a good site and ideas of what's worth installing or not installing. Thanks in advance and if your gonna be negative please keep scrolling

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
When I had my ECO, I had a tune, but really liked the Ultra Racing Chassis braces. Throwdown Racing has them. The Borla Cat Back was another nice addition. The ECO with a tune performs well and gets some serious MPGs. Nice choice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
When I had my ECO, I had a tune, but really liked the Ultra Racing Chassis braces. Throwdown Racing has them. The Borla Cat Back was another nice addition. The ECO with a tune performs well and gets some serious MPGs. Nice choice.
Thanks for the info going to check in to that. I'm just looking for a little more out of the car it's a big adjustment from what I came from. Really like the car but just needs alil more behind it lol

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
Oh I should've said also mine is non turbo by the way
Before you do any mods to any car it's best to know exactly what model and engine you have. After that, if you can't find your answers on THIS site, you won't find it at all. Good luck!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Oh I should've said also mine is non turbo by the way
Here's the North American Lineup for 2011-2015:

LS => 1.8 NA engine
1LT => 1.4 Turbo engine
ECO => 1.4 Turbo engine with serious tweaks for weight and drag reduction as well as larger gaps between gears
2LT => 1.4 Turbo engine
LTZ => 1.4 Turbo engine

All the above engines are in GM's Ecotec family of engines, which causes confusion with the "ECO" trims.

For 2014-2015
CTD => 2.0 Turbo Clean Diesel; feature trim level is between the 2LT and LTZ

The LTs and LTZ share the same engine and drive train. The ECO Automatic shares the same drivetrain (I think) as the LT Automatic. The ECO MT has significantly different gear ratios.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have an Eco 6M and did a resonator delete and added a SRI intake (CXRacing). It helps !! Also going to delete the muffler and straight pipe it tomorrow. Cheap way to add some power.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts