Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded the Cruze in January so I have no use for my Eco wheels anymore.

Up for sale is a set of 4 Eco wheels with very good 215/55/17 Michelin Primacy MXV4 tires installed. I don't have a gauge handy but I would say the tires are at 8/32nds or better. Also included is the center caps and tpms sensors. Mounted and ready to go!

There is one wheel that has some scratches around about 1/4 of the wheel spokes... They were caused before I bought them by some incompetent tire technician. It is not road rash, just circular scratches from the tire mounting machine.

$650 OBO Must pickup.
Located in Lake Orion, MI. Will meet half way within reason.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Make reasonable offer if you're local! I need these gone!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Interested. What is the mfg date code on the tires? In pic 5 looks like tires are just starting to dry rot/crack on sidewalls.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2011. I personally installed them. I installed tires for 7 years up until a year ago. Michelins have a tendency to look like they're cracking but I can assure you it's not dry rot. I also have 2 more identical tires but have next to no miles on them that I could also sell if interested.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Ill pass on 5 year old tires. Would you sell just the wheels? I need new tires anyways.

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,195 Posts
Those tires look fine.

I've seen ones that look way worse go for plenty of miles.

It's a shame that these will fit on literally nothing I own - the Cav is 5x100, and the Cruze (being a Diesel) is 5x115, and the Cobalt is 4x100 (if I wanted something larger for winter storage - but it has one too many lugs to begin with), as you're local and those are nice and light.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AutumnCruzeRS you have PM.

MP81 yeah I'm in the same boat. I traded the Cruze in for a 2016 Malibu which is 5x115 also. Kills me that these wheels won't work.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Mp81 did you click on the pics and go to photobucket and zoom in on the tires? Thats what I did to see the cracks in the sidewalls.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$550 obo!!! Need these gone. If at all interested message me we can work something out!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry didn't see your comment till now. Sending you a PM.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I traded the Cruze in January so I have no use for my Eco wheels anymore.

Up for sale is a set of 4 Eco wheels with very good 215/55/17 Michelin Primacy MXV4 tires installed. I don't have a gauge handy but I would say the tires are at 8/32nds or better. Also included is the center caps and tpms sensors. Mounted and ready to go!

Long shot this late in the game, but did you get these sold?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts