Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pix with current mods: OEM fogs, 20% tint, metallic black bowties, and side marker tint from GrafXWerks. 6000k HIDs get installed Saturday.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Jealous. Can't have any tint on the front windows here in NJ. I think tint really makes the White/Black cruzes look mean.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Jealous. Can't have any tint on the front windows here in NJ. I think tint really makes the White/Black cruzes look mean.
Jealous too. :) My Eco is still "inbound", and it will take a little time for me to get it looking kinda like yours (which is what I'm aiming for). I'll just do 50% tint, to be legal here, and I'll def want the overlays, fogs, and tinted side markers. Very nice!!

Edit: Also jealous of no front tag; I won't have the wontons to do that here in MD (though I did run without them for awhile until the fuzz got me).

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks great! I just got my second front overlay, going to try to get it put on today.
I still have my 2nd attempt (and the wrinkle, too) on the front. Haven't decided to get a 3rd. Might just leave it (and have it bug me forever) or see if I can get a match locally and have them install it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well, I installed mine today...I creased it too. I'm going to leave this one alone though. I'll check in town as well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Agreed, those pics show that your cruze is lookin' hot!

I'm still stuck trying to decide what shade to tint my windows! Imperial Blue suddenly struck me as a bit difficult to decide for!

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Nice job, nice pics.
I just ordered my bowtie and extra rs emblems for my car cant wait to install them.
Bowties by grafxwerks.com
Good stuff

·
Registered
97 Posts
Tinting....

Is this something that a shop can do in a few hrs? Ot is it something they need days for?
Thanx

·
Registered
402 Posts
The overlays definitely adda lot to the car. I jacked the front one up though. I tried to pull it up and re-stick it but I stretched it too much and it got all wrinkly. I was too critical of the back so I took that one off. So, yes, I ordered both again and am going to take a different approach this second time. Those and the clear side markers I ordered should really look nice. Next is tint!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Some pix with current mods: OEM fogs, 20% tint, metallic black bowties, and side marker tint from GrafXWerks. 6000k HIDs get installed Saturday.

I see that you have all the glass on the Cruze tinted. Im confused on the quote I got over the phone today when asked "2 or 4 windows"?:confused: Well I count six, being front and back, and 4 door windows.
Sorry if dumb question.....just never delt with this kinda thing before...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Windshield isn't tinted. Only the 6 sidewindows and the back glass.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts