Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
It's also illegal under the Clean Air Act of 1990 and punishable by up to 5 years in jail and $2500 (I made up the 5 years, but the $2500 is true.) Just saying :th_coolio:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Using an aerosol can in a manner not described on the label is illegal too. Just saying.

I can see where this is going, dont even try to make this into another anti delete war. These threads are always perfectly civilized until someone has to post some nonsense and get crap started and I think a lot of people on this site are quite sick of it. We’ve already lost members over this, leave it alone.
LOL... You can make this anything you want. I just made a statement about the legality of tampering with emission control devices. That is all.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Another thing that always got me was with the def, nothing says environmentally friendly like producing and shipping massive quantities def, in plastic bottles wrapped in inked up cardboard, shipped on semi trucks that more often than not are billowing black smoke into the air, all to put this def on the shelf so people can buy it and think theyre saving the environment. Lol
I agree. And that is why I fill my DEF at the truck stop. Quicker, cheaper, cleaner. And those trucks are using DEF also and using the max 15ppm diesel fuel also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.