Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
I got in the car this afternoon and nothing, no warning lights, lights, nothing. Dead. So I take it ok, whip open the hood and start yanking on the negative battery cable (it was actually funnier looking than it sounds), get back in the car and it started right up. Soooo, I am thinking that the batt cable is poo. I called the dealer this morning and have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. Oddly enough, she knew exactly what I was talking about, the bulletin # and all that. So, hopefully they can fix the car tomorrow. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Hello R3DSh1ft_Cruze!

We're very sorry for this battery cable concern with your Cruze, however, we're glad to see your dealership will be working to resolve this for you! If you'd like an additional layer of assistance as you work with your dealership, don't hesitate to send us a private message.

Sincerely,

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
well, they brought the car in and replaced the negative battery cable according to the bulletin and so far, a week or two later, the issue has not replicated itself. In fact, the car is running better than it did, even before the turbo replacement. Thanks for all the help here!
Thank you for the update, R3DSh1ft_Cruze!

We're glad to hear that your dealership has resolved this for you and the concern has not recurred! Should you have any future questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a great day,

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.