Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what other people have or have seen to use to monitor pressures, temperatures on our cars. I know the diesel truck world alot more and we have edge CTS, banks IQ, Dashdaq, bullydog gt, etc. but was wondering if there is anything for our cars. i want to be able to monitor simple parameters.

And i do not have an android phone to use the app that is out.

Thanks in advance
Brandon

·
Registered
354 Posts
Any OBD2 based monitor should work.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Not sure, but i would guess that the edge cts could read simple parameters. Tho i would go with a $20 OBD2 > Bluetooth adapter and get an android phone or tablet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well edge cts is 300 and by the time i buy the blue tooth adaptor and get a tablet or somthing it would prolly be more. ill have to do some more research and see what i can find

·
Registered
83 Posts
I use the Scangauge II.

Reactions: Merc6

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
I use the Scangauge II... But, had I known the Ultra Gauge exited I probably would have tried it for the much cheaper price.

Reactions: Merc6

·
Premium Member
906 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have an Edge Evolution CS in my Cruze. I had it in my Silverado and had no use for it. Works good. Mounted it in the cubby in front of the shifter.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
I have a ScanGauge II. Got it back when it was the only real-time OBDII device that was meant for permanent installation. Between that and the dashboard, it's just enough information to see what the car is doing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.