Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been throwing around the idea of changing the color of the Chevy Emblems on my Taupe Gray Metallic Cruze. Know anybody who has done this and what color they chose? The only colors I have seen so far that I like with emblem swaps is on the black or white cruzes. I haven't seen anything on the Taupe Grays. I love the color of my cruze and would love to play around with the Chevy emblem a little, but it looks like I might be sticking with the regular gold..
Thanks for your suggestions!:redface:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Mine are untouched. I just wanted to say "Hi" the the first other Taupe Grey Metallic I have seen here. I am starting to play around with some black plasti dip, But I not sure with emblems. Post some pics if you do.

Adam

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Adam, Thanks for the response! I didn't know TGM was so rare here! haha, and I think we have the same car, same year, LT and same interior, just a few tweaks on your end, mine is more stock ;) I'll keep you posted though, but I think I'll just keep the regular emblems unless I find something I can't live without! haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.