Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 25 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Well its been 14,000 miles later and my CEL is back on again. Actually its been acting like a christmas light lately going on, going off, and back on. It has now been on for 600 miles so its back to my local dealer tomorrow. Anyone else having a re-ocurring CEL?
I have an Oxygen Sensor Slow Response Bank One CEL - Code P0133 reoccurring. The CEL occurred twice after highway driving upon decelerating when getting off. The CEL was reset by 2 different dealers 3 times and has still reoccurred. It is currently on now. I have 5700 miles on my car. The part is on an "unavailable status" since Nov. 2013. This has not affected the drivability of the car. A TSB was issued By GM for this problem. There appears to be no apparent solution other than waiting for a new revised part to become available from GM. Some others of you have reported NOx sensor issues which apparently were resolved with the currently available parts being replaced with in-stock inventory. I also am wondering if anyone else has had this Oxygen Sensor issue with their Cruze Diesel? This all has happened in the past 3 weeks. This is the first issue that I had since I got my car last October, 2013.

· Registered
217 Posts
Not to open another new "can of worms" but after reading GOTDIESEL?'s blurb on Biodiesel it got me to wondering. I have used only the mandatory 5-20% Biodiesel Blend in my car since new because that is the only fuel that is available here in Illinois because it is subsidized by the state. The Cruze Diesel is certified to use this range of Biodiesel Blend. I can only hope that GOTDIESEL?'s speculation that Biodiesel Blends maybe instrumental in premature failures of both Oxygen and NOx sensors is not true. I guess only time will tell.

1 - 2 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.