Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any on know where I can get 2 en-49980 guidance pins. I was under my car the other day and notice a oil leak. So I want to remove the oil pan and research it.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Look up Cruzeecobluetopaz's threads for more guidance about oil leaks if you would like to research the possabilities of where to look for the oil leaks on these engines .
As far as your guidance pins .I would have to think that you might have to research engine parts distributors ....http://Gmpartsdirect.com

Good luck .

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look up Cruzeecobluetopaz's threads for more guidance about oil leaks if you would like to research the possabilities of where to look for the oil leaks on these engines .
As far as your guidance pins .I would have to think that you might have to research engine parts distributors ....GM Parts Direct: Your direct source for Genuine GM Parts

Good luck .
i saw where the leak is coming from, it's leaking right at the seam of the pan and the engine. I've looked around but haven't been able to find them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.