Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, I am turning in my leased Orange 2017 HB 6-Speed to Shakopee Chevrolet in Shakopee Minnesota. Ask for Joe Itman.

Less than 10K miles and practically perfect. Manual transmissions are getting more scarce every day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The dealership management gave us a ration of stuff about having to buy this car because it will be impossible to sell due to the manual no matter how nice it is.

Reality: Signed the papers on Saturday. Dealership had a customer walk in on Tuesday to see if they had any manual Cruzes and bought it on the spot. There is still hope for US drivers.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Must have been someone like myself. I literally scouted my Cruze out due to being a manual and walked in asking for it specifically, bought it on the spot as well.

The salesman was left speechless after he asked if I was aware the Cruze I asked for was a manual.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm considering selling my 2018 MT diesel - the wife really wants a new equinox, and doesn't really want a stick. Contemplating keeping her old rig for a beater.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm trading my 2018 TD next week for a manual V-6 Camaro,normally aspirated=regular fuel. And no A8 transmission/torque converter issues.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I'm trading my 2018 TD next week for a manual V-6 Camaro,normally aspirated=regular fuel. And no A8 transmission/torque converter issues.
I dont run 87 in in the 3.6s. I run 93 TopTier only in both my LFX and LGX vehicles, and wouldn't consider switching back to regular. There's too much KR registered on them when on 87. I've got over 105k on the LFX with 93 and Mobil1 at 5k intervals, and the valves are cleaner than cars I've worked on with 20k.

The 8LXX torque converter lockup shudder is easily remedied with a fluid update(to new spec Mobil1 LV Dexron HP) in virtually everything except the S/T trucks.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I dont run 87 in in the 3.6s. I run 93 TopTier only in both my LFX and LGX vehicles, and wouldn't consider switching back to regular. There's too much KR registered on them when on 87. I've got over 105k on the LFX with 93 and Mobil1 at 5k intervals, and the valves are cleaner than cars I've worked on with 20k.
Thanks for that. I only use Top Tier also. Glad Costco is Top Tier and when I'm not near Costco,it's strictly Shell for me since we don't have any Chevron nearby. BTW,what is "KR"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts