Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for having me as a member. As a former Chevy owner, then Saturn owner, and now back to Chevy, it's nice to be with a group. I'll certainly be needing help with various topics and I'll be glad to help where and when I can. My ride is a 2016 Cruze, 1.4 Turbo, 6 speed. I'll be looking for ways to pump it up a bit, though 2nd gear is a bear already! Love it!
Later, guys ( and girls, too ).

·
Super Moderator
5,165 Posts
Welcome Weren't Saturn's a GM car also? But Chevy is better anyway!!! Gen1 or Gen2? By your title I thought you ere getting married!? LOL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes. Saturn was a GM product. Very nice until they stopped making them from plastic. Then they stopped making them altogether. I'm had a '99 ( 2 dr ) SC2, 5 spd. Over 170,000 miles and QUICK. But old age took its toll, so back to the bow tie.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk!

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
Thanks for having me as a member. As a former Chevy owner, then Saturn owner, and now back to Chevy, it's nice to be with a group. I'll certainly be needing help with various topics and I'll be glad to help where and when I can. My ride is a 2016 Cruze, 1.4 Turbo, 6 speed. I'll be looking for ways to pump it up a bit, though 2nd gear is a bear already! Love it!
Later, guys ( and girls, too ).

Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

Make it so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts