Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have Cruze 2015 with 110,000 KM and am planning to do engine flushing
but i need your advice, its good now (110,000 KM) or what??
also notice that am from Saudi Arabia, so the driving and weather conditions are different

thanks a lot

·
Premium Member
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
1,309 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I've never done an engine flush in my life. Just timely oil changes.

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Hi
I have Cruze 2015 with 110,000 KM and am planning to do engine flushing
but i need your advice, its good now (110,000 KM) or what??
also notice that am from Saudi Arabia, so the driving and weather conditions are different

thanks a lot
I am from an area that rivals Saudi Arabia for brutal weather. I have done no flushes with my 2014 and don't plan on it. When you mention engine flushing, what parts are you thinking of flushing?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am from an area that rivals Saudi Arabia for brutal weather. I have done no flushes with my 2014 and don't plan on it. When you mention engine flushing, what parts are you thinking of flushing?
I expect our weather here completely opposite to your weather hhhhhh, in summer the temperature reach to 50 and humidity reach 90%
I mean the engine itself from inside (where the deposits are located)
I asked ACDelco about that and they inform me they use they injecting fluid into the engine to clean it
because there is other way to put some additives to old oil before emptying it but its not
recommended for Cruze and they mention that in the manual

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
All I've done is Oil Changes and one Coolant replacement with the water pump. We see 130 degree days which is 54.44. No humidity here in Death Valley

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All I've done is Oil Changes and one Coolant replacement with the water pump. We see 130 degree days which is 54.44. No humidity here in Death Valley
Almost the same as what I do for my car in addition to change oil gear for one time after 100,000 KM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts