Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Chevrolet forum.
I am new to this forum and I am seeking some info on the troubles that I have with me Cruze 1.8 LS from 2011. I am second owner of this car and it has only some 65000 miles.
My problems is following. Engine misfire and it feeds like lack of power and a bit shaky accelleration. New spark plug have ben installed but without and improvements.
furthermore I have sometimes had all signals lamps and dashboard blinking all in one go. If I turn the engine off and start up again it disepears. I hope my problem is described and I hope someone here could help me with adressing the above issues I have with my car.

Hope to hear from you soon, all the best from Denmark

·
Premium Member
2,375 Posts
Hello and thank your for your fast reply towards my issues with my Cruze. I’ve read somewhere on the internet that some problems acure due to negative batteri cable. I will for sure look into this.
I don't know if that issue applies to the EU Cruze. You may simply be dealing with an end of life battery. The issue is definitely power related though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.