Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pulled out of the drive this morning and headed up the street. Not 200 feet and I got "engine power reduced" on the dashboard and no acceleration power. It allowed me to go may 3 mph to make it around the block and up the drive. Spent 10 minutes thinking about it and tried it again. This time I made it about 1000 feet before it was a repeat performance. Any ideas?

Since my original post I have taken the negative battery cable off and waited 5 minutes and put it back on. Gave it a test drive and seems to be back to normal, though "normal" is not the right word. I would still be interested in any feedback that you might have to offer. Thank you!

·
Registered
22 Posts
If your check engine light is on either a) take it to advance or autozone or any nearby parts store and have them read the codes (it's free) or b) if you have an onstar subscription hit the magic blue button to make the genie enter your cabin and have them run diagnostics. Please report your results for further assistance or just take it to your neighborhood dealer/mechanic.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts