Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question.. I have a 2015 Cruze Elite Trifecta Tuned and sometimes when its cold and the car is sorta heated up and when im at a red light the car willl start to idle ruff and rock alittle... if i rev it alittle it goes away.. what could that be?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Question.. I have a 2015 Cruze Elite Trifecta Tuned and sometimes when its cold and the car is sorta heated up and when im at a red light the car willl start to idle ruff and rock alittle... if i rev it alittle it goes away.. what could that be?
Mine has done it the entire time I've owned it. Haven't found out why.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really like i was driving fast and the highway and had to do a fast stop... the car really started to tug but as soon as i rev it up, the tugging stopped

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Sometimes mine surges a little bit when it is cold at a stop light. If I let off the brake and stop again it goes away, or if I pop it in neutral for a second then it stops. It's pretty rare on my car, and it doesn't bother me much, so I haven't worried about it yet. Some other people have posted threads on this forum about the surging issue. Some people have had their transmission rebuilt and still had the problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts