Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently came across Eric Peter's website. He has an interesting perspective on the Automobile world. I hope a few of you check it out.
As a Libertarian he gets a little political, but he goes after both Republicans and Democrats with equal angst.

Here is his article on the Chevy Cruze Diesel. I hope you find it thought provoking.

2014 Chevy Cruze Diesel - EPautos

all the best,
Joe

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Quite a detailed article from 2013. I don't think I've ever seen that one before. His Youtube video only has 383 views, so I guess he's not too popular. :)

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
while i agree that a big fault is the no option for a manual. i built a Vw to similar specs and it was just as expensive if not more. since its an old article i now like top point out we have more HP/ ft-lbs without cheating the emissions system. as he stated the reason the tires howl is because they are LRR not performance tires. my diesel gets 33mpg in the city without me trying and on highway 54 on highway. yes its not 20mpg more but in the life of a car it adds up emensly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.