Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it be possible to install the euro headlight switch to pin in fog lights for the top button on the switch and pin in a light bar for the bottom button on the switch? Has anyone done this and be able to tell me the pin location for each?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, it's definitely some work. The switch isn't a "switch" like most people think.
Ok follow up question. If I had a non fog light Cruze and bought an aftermarket fog light kit and pinned it to the fog light fuse and pulled a junkyard Cruze headlight switch with fog light functionality. I could just plug that junkyard switch into mine without reprogramming the BCM right?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"IF" ? Is that a hypothetically "if," or a your car doesn't have fog lights like the one in your Avatar?
My 2011 Cruze does not have fog lights, but I watched this YouTube video showing a guy pinning a fog light kit to the correct location on the fuse box essentially making the cabin headlight switch plug n play with the fog light functionality. I assume this would be the same with an aftermarket fog light kit as long as you can pin it to the correct fog light location on the fuse box.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.