Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm redipping my stock 16s to give em a nicer gloss. I currently have black lugs on there...but I want red ones to give it more contrast and add to the red/black motif...

These were the ones I wanted...http://www.amazon.com/Aluminum-Extended-Tuner-Wheels-12X1-5/dp/B00PVBIU5K/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1430316398&sr=8-13&keywords=lug+nuts+red...until I saw these...http://www.amazon.com/Spiked-Aluminum-Extended-Wheels-12X1-5/dp/B00PVC175O/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1430316398&sr=8-6&keywords=lug+nuts+red.

I know almost everyone hates the spikes, but I want to see them on the car, and they come in 2 pieces so if I don't like the spikes, I don't have to use them...just waste an additional 20 bucks.

Should I do it? :uhh:

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
I dont mind the spikes, it is what it is. If you let other people determine what you think looks good we will never have diversity or self expression. Go for it if that is what YOU want because thats all that matters since you look at it more than anyone else and you drive it.

·
Administrator
25,120 Posts
Your car, your money. Frankly for $20 if you even think you'll like them give it a shot.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
You can get Zebra or leopard seat covers and the dingleberries to trim the windows with too. :grin:

·
Administrator
25,120 Posts

·
Administrator
25,120 Posts
this was one of the 2 scenarios I saw playing out in my head...thanks guys. haters gonna hate.
Doesn't mean we're not going to poke fun at the pictures though. :)

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
How far do they stick out? I think some counties were starting to ban them. Or at least there was talk of it.
Ever see Ben Hur? That far.

·
Super Moderator
4,963 Posts
Nah go for it if you want to. Only thing I don't like has nothing to do with you but Amazon. Now that I clicked on the link, I get suggestions about where to buy them from Amazon. Thanks....... LOL If you want to, go for it. Watch getting to close to the car next to you if you get the spikes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts