Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 225/50-17

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody just curious if I could get your input. I am trying to decide what wheel and tire option I want to upgrade to. I am leaning towards either a 225/45-18 or a 225/50-17.

So if you could let me know what you would choose by considering how they would look or your opinion on performance gain or anything else that's on your mind that would be great. I currently have the stock 16" steelies.:D

·
Registered
559 Posts
I plan to go aftermarket. So this shouldn't effect me...flangeless just means that the wheel has no lip for a weight on it correct?
I guess my only advice would be to be patient and wait for the wheel manufacturers to offer more styles in the 5x105 bolt pattern. Unless you see something that you love currently available, waiting a few months will likely be worth it.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thats funny. I am waiting another month for some more variety in rims and yet I have already seen a set of them that I just love and I can't imagine any other rims coming out will look as good. I think I have mentally limited myself but at least by waiting I can save more money. lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also plan to wait I just can't decide what size I want. I am leaning towards the 17's due to the fact that my car is lowered and this will give me that little extra tire just encase and most 17's are 7" wide. I am worried with the drop an 8" wide may rub the fenders.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.