Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering opinions on whether I should install the zzp headers or go with a catback exhaust instead? I have the 14, w/ 1.8l looking for a bit louder than stock but not to loud to where it's obnoxious.

·
10,712 Posts
Was wondering opinions on whether I should install the zzp headers or go with a catback exhaust instead? I have the 14, w/ 1.8l looking for a bit louder than stock but not to loud to where it's obnoxious.
Do NOT do the header then, that will definitely make you louder and in need of a tune. "A bit louder than stock" would be deleting the muffler and having a pipe welded in from the axle back section. That would be the cheapest way to see if you want to get any louder before having a catback setup shipped to your door and installed by you or paying a shop/buddy.

Got ahead of myself there... Welcome to the forums.

If you are able to hold off and make the Lordstown trip in May, you shal see/hear most exhaust combinations in person. A good deal will be 1.4T but there is a handful of 1.8 with exhaust setups too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.