Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Cruzers!

I'll be honest, I don't really know much about exhaust. I'm looking to maybe get a little more of a growl to the sound but not too much. I also would like a little better accent to the exhaust tip (aesthetic) as the stock is just boring. Would it be better for me to get a whole exhaust system or would an exhaust tip be alright?

Thanks

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
What I do know is there is sure a lot of bucks under this car just inches away from road salt and hazards. Can only fool with the cat back.

Road finally got to our 04 Cavalier causing the muffler to drop off, could barely hear it on the road, Cruze is far better noise insulated, so may entertain others.

Cops around here sure ignore 5 huge diesel engines pulling a two mile long train, sirens going off constantly, construction vehicles with that super loud backup beep beep, motorcyclist with straight pipes, and private jets taking off. But if a little four banger goes put put put, make a huge issue out of it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Delete the last horizontal muffler and run a tip from the last turn just behind the rear driver tire. Cheapest 2 birds 1 stone approach.
You have pictures or a video on this? And how much would that change mpg if at all?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts