Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking about installing a different exhaust tip on my cruze. I have read the other forums about exhaust tips, but there aren't a whole lot of pictures. If you installed a different exhaust tip on your cruze could you post some pictures? I want to see what the cruze looks like with different tips, before I purchase. I'm a visual learning lol. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am going to resurrect this post in hopes that some others have go exhaust tips and are willing to post pictures and where they got them from so some of us can make a informed decision on what to get.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
would any tips be possible with the RS package rear bumper?
I'm sure it's possible with some modifying of rear bumper insert. I've always wanted to just haven't got around to it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I used this Grand Prix exhaust tip since i couldn't find something aftermarket that didn't look (to me) like an aftermarket tip which i didn't want. Can't get the photo to face the correct way on this site even though it's fine on my desktop so i'm sorry it's sideways.
Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive tail & brake light Automotive exterior

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is Mine. A dude hit my rear bumper at about 10mph and scratched it. I then used it as an excuse to have the body shop order a whole new bumper, then I had them cut out a second hole and paint the bottom flat black. Then installed a Dual Exhaust FlowMaster.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Full-size car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts