Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Has anyone had experience with the second level GM customer service support? I have had a reoccurring issue and the GM customer service rep elevated my concern today and told me I should receive a call from GM district manager. Anyone know what I should expect? This has been very frustrating for me and I have been very patient with things and my Cruze. Even the dealer doesn't know how to respond to my issue and they are scratching their heads on what to do. My Cruze has been in the shop repeated times and head service manager is going to call GM engineering to see what he can do but I don't know how confident I am. This is extremely frustrating as I like the car a lot and the service people have been nice to deal with. Anyone have any experiences they care to share dealing with elevated GM support? Thanks

Well, I'm not sure what level I am at because I am on the THIRD person from GM getting involved in my case- tranny shifting and LACK of movement when stepping on the gas. All I know is that he is with the "Early Response Team in the Business Resource Center"? Means nothing to me, but it sounds important. I'm not quite sure if they are in the US or not. If they solve my problem I don't care where they are from!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts