Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have contacted two different chevy dealers about purchasing a gm protection plan for my 14 cruze diesel. One has never gotten back to me after three calls and request for quote from me. The other dealer sent me a plan from CNA for what appears to be coverage for everything for 100,000 miles-$1834. I wonder why they don't want to use the gmpp?
For those of you that have the GMPP what plan did you get and how much did it cost? thanks

· Registered
13 Posts
When I was researching a Major Guard policy, this site: GMPP Genuine GM extended service contracts for General Motors vehicles had the best prices I could find, and instant email quotes. $1,105.00 for 60mo./100k $0 deductible. This was for a 2014 Cruze with less than 12,000 miles and less than 12 months in service. They offer 0% financing, but do charge a $100.00 fee, if you don't want to pay in full.

I took that quote to the the dealer I bought my car from. They were able to beat it by a few dollars, and offered me 0% financing for 12,18 or 24 months
for no additional charge.

Hope this helps, Keith

· Premium Member
4,647 Posts
The other dealer sent me a plan from CNA for what appears to be coverage for everything for 100,000 miles-$1834. I wonder why they don't want to use the gmpp?
Because $1834 would result in a HUGE profit for the dealer and a nice fat commission in the person's pocket.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.