Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have both my bows wrapped already with black carbon fiber di-noc 3m vinyl wrap along with the back chrome bar and black plasti-dipped badges. I just made about 600 dollars selling my old macbook pro, so ill be making an appointment for window tint then I figured it was time for an upgrade on the audio section so i have my component speakers picked out along with my amp. those should all be done before june ends :)
IMG_0977.jpg

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
That's Nice , Keep us Posted we like surprises from the Membership .

Reactions: Nicholi

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Looks like your Cruze joined a rock band lol

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
i really like it! i wonder if black works with autumn color

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'd call it "eye black", the black grease paint football and baseball players wear for glare during outside games. Thanks for planting another idea in my head.

Adam

·
Registered
306 Posts
Looks good! The more I look at it the more I like it. I might have to steal this idea for my Cruze. :giggle:

·
Registered
134 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Totally looks great man! I just threw on the "Evo mod" to my front end as well! Gives her a bit more mean stance.
IMG_1105.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
nice stuff man, looks sharp!

Reactions: Nicholi

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hmm, I have some matt sticker wrap left over from the time I wrapped my rear diffuser (bottom part of the rear bumper). Maybe I'll try this out with that since I don't have any Plastidip.
Please do and post pics!!! I have been wanting to see this done on a red cruze.:happy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts