Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Eyelids! Well, Sorta!

10K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  cornbreesha 
#1 ·
Decided to give the front end a little bit more of an agressive look. Saw a couple images around the web and had my plastidip in had and decided to take a stab at these. I was happy with there results, what do you all think?
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Mid-size car
Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper Hood
Blue Azure Aqua Architecture Electric blue
White Vehicle Car Automotive design Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Hood

See less See more
#3 ·
I have both my bows wrapped already with black carbon fiber di-noc 3m vinyl wrap along with the back chrome bar and black plasti-dipped badges. I just made about 600 dollars selling my old macbook pro, so ill be making an appointment for window tint then I figured it was time for an upgrade on the audio section so i have my component speakers picked out along with my amp. those should all be done before june ends :)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Vehicle registration plate

#4 ·
That's Nice , Keep us Posted we like surprises from the Membership .

Reactions: Nicholi
#6 ·
i really like it! i wonder if black works with autumn color

#8 ·
I'd call it "eye black", the black grease paint football and baseball players wear for glare during outside games. Thanks for planting another idea in my head.

Adam

#9 ·
Looks good! The more I look at it the more I like it. I might have to steal this idea for my Cruze. :giggle:

#10 ·

Attachments

#14 ·
Please do and post pics!!! I have been wanting to see this done on a red cruze.:happy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.