Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my pioneer 2400NEX stereo along with the metra gmos harness, steering wheel controls adapter and dash trim. Everything is hooked up, steering wheel controls work and so does the original screen. I’ve had it for a couple months but want a more oem look. Make me an offer

·
Registered
282 Posts
Looking to sell my pioneer 2400NEX stereo along with the metra gmos harness, steering wheel controls adapter and dash trim. Everything is hooked up, steering wheel controls work and so does the original screen. I’ve had it for a couple months but want a more oem look. Make me an offer
I’m curious, what do you mean by a more OEM look? This comes with the trim and what not, right? Do you have any pics of the setup?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m curious, what do you mean by a more OEM look? This comes with the trim and what not, right? Do you have any pics of the setup?
I want a headunit that replaces the top screen. I’m looking at the seicane Android one right now but it is currently out of stock. This is the only picture I have of the setup.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts