Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 sets of wheels and tires available. One set has summer tires and the other has winter tires.

Summer Set ($1000 OBO)

Tires - BFG Sport Comp2 225/45/r17
Wheels - OEM 17" rims off 2nd generation Cruze 5x105 bolt pattern

The tires have about 15,000 miles on them but there is plenty of tread left. The rears look almost brand new. The wheels have less than 5,000 miles on them.

Sport Comp2's are a great summer tire, with excellent wet and dry grip. I strongly recommend them to anyone who wants to improve the handling and appearance of their Cruze/Sonic.

Winter Set ($600 OBO)

Tires - Bridgestone Blizzak 215/55/r17
Wheels - Chevy Cruze Eco Alloy rims 5x105 bolt pattern

The tires have about 20,000 miles on them and plenty of tread left. One of the wheels has a small spot of curb rash, and a number of the center caps are weathered.

Blizzaks have a reputation as unbeatable snow tires, and that was my experience as well. I never got the car stuck when my Blizzaks were on and they provide reliable stopping distances and stability in the snow.

Price is negotiable, especially if paying with cash. I will let both sets go to the same buyer for $1200 combined. I have pictures of every wheel and tread available upon request.

Summer4.jpg Winter4.jpg Summer1Wheel.jpg Summer3Tread.jpg Winter4Wheel.jpg Winter1Tread.jpg Summer Full Tread.jpg Winter Full Tread.jpg

I am willing to deliver anywhere within a 3 hour radius of Richmond, VA. Anything outside of that will require that you cover gas for the trip.

Please feel free to text (8043801624) or DM me about the wheels. They are available until July 4th, after which I will be moving to Detroit, MI

Attachments

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
How much of a deal. You do know used tires are used tires. I paid $50 for a set of 4 with about 75% tread if that puts things I to perspective.

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Can't you bring the Cruze with to Detroit? One beautiful car and those Summer tires are very tasteful. I'm a big fan of UHP tires even though they wear faster.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have 2 sets of wheels and tires available. One set has summer tires and the other has winter tires.

Summer Set ($1000 OBO)

Tires - BFG Sport Comp2 225/45/r17
Wheels - OEM 17" rims off 2nd generation Cruze 5x105 bolt pattern

The tires have about 15,000 miles on them but there is plenty of tread left. The rears look almost brand new. The wheels have less than 5,000 miles on them.

Sport Comp2's are a great summer tire, with excellent wet and dry grip. I strongly recommend them to anyone who wants to improve the handling and appearance of their Cruze/Sonic.

Price is negotiable, especially if paying with cash. I will let both sets go to the same buyer for $1200 combined. I have pictures of every wheel and tread available upon request.

View attachment 263722 View attachment 263729 View attachment 263737 View attachment 263738 View attachment 263745 View attachment 263746 View attachment 263753 View attachment 263754

I am willing to deliver anywhere within a 3 hour radius of Richmond, VA. Anything outside of that will require that you cover gas for the trip.

Please feel free to text (8043801624) or DM me about the wheels. They are available until July 4th, after which I will be moving to Detroit, MI
Hey dude, what's the part # or stamping # on the backside of the summer wheels? They're not listed as OEM according to HubcapHeaven's OEM wheel database:

https://www.hubcaphaven.com/c/3387/chevrolet_cruze_wheels_rims.html

Please let me know, I'm interested in the wheels. Would pay for shipping.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much of a deal. You do know used tires are used tires. I paid $50 for a set of 4 with about 75% tread if that puts things I to perspective.
Well you got one heck of deal, both of these sets are worth more than that though. Neither set is even halfway through the tread life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts