Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I posted this same video in another thread to show that GM did advertise the Cruze during the Super Bowl. I also included the following NY Times link, which is very interesting by the way, that shows OnStar/Facebook is still in development. The link is from a month ago, so Im not sure if anything has changed. As per one response from the thread..best thing for latest update is to press the button and ask:)
OnStar's New Facebook App - NYTimes.com

·
Registered
214 Posts
You must go to your OnStar online account page to enable this feature. I have, and it works just fine. I am not sure how often I will actually Use this. I have used it a few times to show it off.

Once enabled, push the phone Icon and say "Virtual Advisor". It will give you the choice of eNav or Facebook. Just follow the voice prompts from there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Where is it on the website?

·
Registered
136 Posts
You must go to your OnStar online account page to enable this feature. I have, and it works just fine. I am not sure how often I will actually Use this. I have used it a few times to show it off.

Once enabled, push the phone Icon and say "Virtual Advisor". It will give you the choice of eNav or Facebook. Just follow the voice prompts from there.
Going to show my ignorance here, but what online account page? I haven't had OnStar in any car before (I bought my last car before they made it standard)... so I have no clue. Maybe I should press the button sometime to figure out what it does?

·
Registered
200 Posts
When I bought my car (first car with Onstar) my salesman walked me through it, and called Onstar to help me set up, very friendly and helpful and taught me all about the system. Didn't mention this facebook thing though.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hm, thanks! Not a huge facebook user, but will be cool to show off to my friends. I'll have to try it when I leave work today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts