Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
Ugh i'm so sick of Camaro tails on everything.

The rear of the C7 looks like crap.

Hey, lets take a top of the line vette and style it after a mid-level muscle car......oh...wait a minute...

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
It's a facelift only for China, not a new model with new chassis like the 2016 will be getting.

·
Premium Member
4,646 Posts
Looks like an overall improvement to me. A little hard to tell 100% without seeing it from a few better angles.

·
10,713 Posts
At least the license plate doesn't rattle when you close the trunk.... Been meaning to do someting about that since we only use 2 bolts to secure the **** thing. I kinda like the front but not so much the back. That would look better on the Malibu they ruined the rear of.

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
If the fog light covers are free floating on the inside to create the edges of the lower grille, and the headlights aren't too weirdly shapen, I love the front. Rear has a distinct Impala style to it that honestly could use a slight change, but over all, I prefer this front bumper to the Sonic-esque one rendered by Car and Driver or Motor Trend.

EDIT: I LOVE the rear bumper located license plate. Less rattle from sub systems = awesome.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
I wanna know how reliable the 187hp1.6l turbo motor they have over there hold up.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3.
Which is bigger than my hand.

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
I wanna know how reliable the 187hp1.6l turbo motor they have over there hold up.

Why not give Nathan a pm and ask him?

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Why not give Nathan a pm and ask him?
Oh yea some of Europe also has that motor.

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
Looks like an overall improvement to me. A little hard to tell 100% without seeing it from a few better angles.
That makes it just look like a Malibu, no bueno
Ugh i'm so sick of Camaro tails on everything.

The rear of the C7 looks like crap.

Hey, lets take a top of the line vette and style it after a mid-level muscle car......oh...wait a minute...
The rear is hideous.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

All of you read my mind, are you wizards?

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Aside from the taillights (I don't think the square look fits the rest of the car), I REALLY like the design changes they did!

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
Oh yea some of Europe also has that motor.

Actually the European 1.6 doesn't have a turbo.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I know this was taken in China and all. But I find it hard to believe that GM would just throw a body shell uncovered on a punch of pipes and bring it down the road on a flatbed.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
I know this was taken in China and all. But I find it hard to believe that GM would just throw a body shell uncovered on a punch of pipes and bring it down the road on a flatbed.
It is China were talking about.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Interesting. I think it looks fine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts