Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked my CAI from the Chevy dealer parts department yesterday after a two week wait. I was going to have the dealer install it when i brought my car back for warranty work on my sunroof weather stripping. I could not find the intake on the Chevy website before i went and picked it up, it had a price for the intake and an install price on the Cruze accessories web page when i ordered but forgot to take note of what it was. The parts guy at the dealer couldn't find it either. Anyway,GM has put a stop on them, told service, do not install any until further notice. Service and parts guy not sure what happened,but i guess i'm taking mine back on Saturday. Anyone know anything about this ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interesting!? I was looking at getting one of these for my cruze as I want a CAI and I liked that it came with a reflash to take advantage of it without voiding my warranty.... I would be interested if anyone knows the answer to this also?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah i read the end of that thread after i made my post today. I think GM just saved me $495 and kept me from seeing how shitty this thing was designed.

·
Registered
257 Posts
k&n dropin filter ftw lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts